This is a Bingo game that covers 3 of the basic isometric transformations. The transformations included in this game are translations, reflections, and rotations.
TYPES OF QUESTIONS:
There are problems in here, such as:
translate the point (4,5) using the vector <-3,4>
reflect the point (2,3) across the y-axis
I also have many drawings in the game asking about what transformation was applied. The preview picture is an example of one of them.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE GAME:
1. Give each student a blank Bingo card.
2. Display the word bank on your overhead projector and let the students randomly fill out their cards with words from the bank.
3. There are 24 blank spaces per card and I have made 55 questions so they won't use every one.
4. Once all the students have filled out their cards the game will begin.
5. You will randomly go through the slide show and have them mark out the answer on their card from the chosen slide.
6. Have several word banks printed out for you to keep up with which answers have been chosen.
7. Make note of the correct answers on your word bank as you go through the slide show, so you will be able to check if a student has truly won.
8. Play different versions of Bingo such as blackout, 4 corners, box in the free space.
This is saved as a zip file because I have several different files.
1. The game is a powerpoint .pptx
2. The word bank .docx so you can edit if you want to change some questions.
3. The word bank .pdf
4. The word bank .pub
5. The blank Bingo Card .pdf
6. I also created a short quiz .pdf
You can modify and change this powerpoint as it suits your teaching, but it should give you a good base to start from.
Thanks for looking.