Drawing translations, reflections, and rotations, graphing ordered pairs on a coordinate plane, labeling the x and y axes, identifying ordered pairs, graphing designs etc. is what students will do in this 40+ page Word document.
Make teaching Transformations and the Cartesian plane fun with these activities that can be used as math centers, lessons, assessments, or games.
Download the FREE PREVIEW for thumbnails of the entire resource!
- Translations, reflections and rotations math centers (3) where students will create unique and colorful designs (student samples included)
- Graphing ordered pairs to create mystery designs on a coordinate plane (3 part activity)
- Identifying ordered pairs Memory card game (with a twist for holidays)followed by optional assessment
- Plotting ordered pairs using lines of longitude and latitude - a hide and seek type of game
- A Transformations and Cartesian plane test with solutions (this could also be broken up into 3 small assignments).
*The items listed above are also available individually in my TPT Store*.
*This entire resource is also included in my larger "Geometry Activities, Centers and Stations: Math Package".*
Teacher-Author: Krystal Mills
translations, reflections, rotations, graphing ordered pairs, points on a coordinate grid, math centers, math activities, transformations