Also included in
- Water Cycle Unit: Students will learn about the water cycle, transpiration, evaporation, condensation and precipitation. with these 4 hands-on labs. In addition to the experiments, students will read a nonfiction passage, participate in CLOSE reading activities, complete interesting interactive note$9.76$13.20Save $3.44
- You will love this weather and climate bundle for Utah SEEd 6.3 strand. This resource includes all of the standards for Utah SEEd 6.3 strand: Weather and Climate. You save 20% by purchasing this bundle. You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know$38.88$43.10Save $4.22
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 6th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 6th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 6th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources w$97.68$122.10Save $24.42
- Earth’s Systems Middle School Bundle: This bundle includes the resources for Middle School Science Strand Earth’s System. Students will love these engaging science units that cover all the Earth’s Systems standards for Middle School NGSS. Save 20% by purchasing as a bundle!Units include:hands-on lab$55.80$69.75Save $13.95
- Weather and climate are complicated topics. Everything you need to teach the Middle School NGSS Earth's Systems pertaining to weather and climate is in this bundle. Purchase as a bundle and save 20% on these weather and climate resources for middle school science. Completely coverage of these standa$34.48$43.10Save $8.62
- The Middle School Science Bundle addresses all the DCIs for Middle School NGSS. This is a huge resource that addresses the complete NGSS Middle School Curriculum for grades 6th, 7th and 8th grade. This is a growing bundle and I will add new resources to it as they are created. Save 20% by purchasing$292.84$366.05Save $73.21
This pair of hands-on lessons gives students the opportunity to make models and watch both evaporation and transpiration. This resource includes interactive notebook flaps and folds, a nonfiction article explaining transpiration, a CLOSE reading activity, and response pages.
Also available for purchase as part of a unit Water Cycle Unit
Aligned with NGSS and Utah SEEd
MS-ESS2-1. Develop a model to describe the cycling of Earth’s materials and the flow of energy that drives this process
MS-ESS2-4 Develop a model to describe the cycling of water through Earth's systems driven by energy from the sun and the force of gravity.
Utah SEEd Standard 6.3.1 Develop a model to describe how the cycling of water through Earth’s systems is driven by energy from the Sun, gravitational forces, and density
This resource is also aligned with Utah Core 4th Grade Standard 1: Students will understand that water changes state as it moves through the water cycle.
Science Concepts Addressed:
Science and Engineering Practices students will used:
Developing and using models
Planning and carrying out investigations
Analyzing and interpreting data
Engaging in argument from evidence
Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
Also available for purchase as part of a Unit Water Cycle Unit
Please view some of my other science resources: