PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
19.09 MB | 118 pages
Your preschool and Pre-K students will learn all about Transportation and "Things that GO!" in this complete unit that is just right for 3-6 year olds!
It includes 6 Circle Time Lessons:
1. Air~Land~Sea Concept Sort
2. Movement Poems - 6 cute rhymes to get the kids moving
3. "Which Part is it?" - labeling practice
4. Sequencing - small to big, slow to fast, quiet to loud
5. Transportation Graphs - 5 choices
6. Transport Sort - Big/Small, Fast/Slow, Loud/Quiet, Wheels/No Wheels
This unit also includes: Literacy Centers:
1. Community Helper - Vehicle matching puzzles
2. Initial Sounds - Matching
3. "Things That Go" - original emergent reader book, with parent hand-outs
4. Stoplight Rhymes
1. Hot Air Balloon - Number Order
2. Street Sign Sides - Shapes and Counting (with recording sheet)
3. Vehicle Patterns - with practice page
4. Drive & Count - practice number formation and counting
1. Initial Consonants - Tracing Practice
Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.