This resource is perfect for supporting learning of vocabulary, sequences, and concepts about transportation. Have students categorize vocabulary, sequence activities and processes, and play some language games.
This resource provides interactive books and activities to talk about different kinds of travel, different types of vehicles, and the ways people move.
- There are 3 interactive books about vehicles on land, in the air, and in the water.
- There are 3 interactive books about travel on trains, planes, and in cars.
- There is a sorting/categorizing activity for vehicles and their locations.
- There are 32 name the location (spatial) game cards. Students spin, answer the question, and move along the game board.
- There is also a following directions activity where students need to put the named/described vehicle on the street as directed. (There are 28 follow directions cards.)
- There is a communication board using core words and fringe vocabulary about vehicles for students who need it.
Try my other interactive books about Community Helpers, Under the Sea, and On the Farm.