Planes, trains, trucks and so much more! This transportation themed unit contains a variety of materials for language based lessons, centers and thinking activities for our young friends who love "things that go!". This product contains:
* 19 full page colorful pictures of vehicles + pictures of traffic light and stop sign (for vocabulary discussion at circle time or in small groups)
* 3 full colorful play scenes (pond, railroad tracks and road) with 18 vehicles to place on scenes (for interactive play, expressive language and following directions)
* “Things that fly”, “Water Vehicles” and “Land Vehicles” sorting mats with 18 colorful vehicles to sort.
* Easy reader, repetitive text b/w book for easy printing for each student to color and keep
* Color sorting mat (red, blue, yellow, green) with 24 colorful vehicles and objects to sort
* 24 small picture-picture matching cards (48 all together)
* “Big” and “Little” sorting mat with 48 colorful vehicle cards
* 3 coloring pages
* Make your own license plate activity
* Make your own driver’s license activity
* “streets” for pretend play
* 4 colorful pages of transportation themed songs (“Wheels on the bus”, “Twinkle, twinkle traffic light”, “Down by the station”, and an “Airplane” action poem). B/w copies of these pages are also included to copy and send home with students for sharing with families and carryover at home.
If you like transportation lesson plans for preschool kit, you may also like:
Kathy Babineau MS, CCC-SLP