Finally a BUNDLE of songs and activities on a much-loved theme - transportation! This mega-collection of over 80 pages of teaching materials provides plenty of resources for the music room and general classroom alike. Here's what's included in this tremendous collection:
** 7 transportation-themed songs and chants, including cars, trucks, boats, and 3 train songs
** Teaching suggestions/lesson plans for every song
** Reproducible student song sheets optimized for B&W photocopying
** Full-page song posters for printing or displaying on a SmartBoard
** ANIMATED PowerPoint file to teach the barred instrument part for “Here Comes the Choo Choo Train”
**MP3 recording to accompany “Riding in a Buggy”
**Teachable concepts including form, tempo, and speaking vs. singing voice
** Song material includes an original chant in 5/8 meter— perfect for Gordon-based classrooms!
Songs included in this bundle (complete contents listed in preview file):
1. “Riding in a Buggy” -- traveling song for teaching form (poster cards, song sheets, and MP3 recording)
2. “Little Red Wagon” -- folk song for teaching tempo (song cards, tempo cards with English and Italian terminology)
3. “When the Train Comes Along” -- weather-related song that teaches ABA form (song sheets, train cards, weather cards)
4. “Here Comes the Choo Choo Train” -- catchy chant arranged for resonator bells/barred instruments for teaching directional awareness (song pages, poster cards, ANIMATED PowerPoint file)
5. “Here is the Engine” -- fingerplay chant with reproducible song page
6. “Traffic Sounds” -- original song with teaching singing voice vs. speaking voice (large poster cards, song pages)
7. “Driving My Big Truck” -- original chant in 5/8 meter (large poster cards, reproducible song sheets)
Check out my preview file for the entire contents of everything included in this bundle!
Thank you for visiting my store. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. If you make a purchase, please consider leaving feedback. It is much appreciated!