PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st grade students will explore different ways objects move on land, water, air, and by speed using write the room cards, clip task cards, and cut and paste sorting activities with this easy to use unit.
• 32 Illustrated Write the Room Cards (5 x 7)
• Two Cut, Color, and Glue Sorting Sheet
• One Cut, Color, and Sort by Air, Water, and Land Sheet
• One Write the Room Page
• Transportation Definition Card (5x7)
• Illustration of Air, Water, and Land Transportation Cards
• One Flip Tab Booklet
• 20 Clip Task Cards
This set gives you FIVE ACTIVITIES for your transportation unit that can be used as independent activities, whole groups, small groups, for early finishers, and centers. The picture cards are great to place in Science Centers and use as Write the Room Activities.
SUGGESTIONS for WAYS to USE:
• Go over word meanings with students showing cards and asking if they have ever seen any of these forms of transportation.
• Compare and Contrast transportation used for fun and work
• Use as Write the Room Cards.
• Have students practice writing and illustrating the words.
• Have students use Flip Tab Sheet to apply what they have learned in writing and with illustrations.
• Use sorting paper and have students color, cut, and glue pictures in correct column.
• Concept Cut and Paste Activity can be used as whole or small group activity.
CHECK OUT MY ALL ABOUT ANIMALS MONEY SAVING BUNDLE!
CHECK OUT MY ALPHABET CENTER and ACTIVITIES SET.
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook