This packet contains 9 transportation vehicle puzzles and labeling activities.
These puzzles are a fun hands-on way to learn the names of some transportation vehicle parts. Students can cut and glue the puzzle pieces onto the transportation vehicle and use the labeling sheets to record each part. The packet also includes cover pages so your students can make a book out of the completed puzzles and/or labeling worksheets to take home.
The following transportation vehicles (and associated parts) have been included in this packet:
• airplane – engines, tail, wings, windows
• bicycle – handle bars, pedals, seat, wheels
• car – doors, headlights, trunk, wheels
• firetruck – ladder, hose, siren, wheels
• helicopter – cabin, rotor, skids, tail
• sail boat – cabin, mast, rudder, sails
• school bus – doors, headlights, wheels, windows
• space shuttle – engines, external tank, orbiter, rocket boosters
• train – cab, cow catcher, smokestack, wheels
Please download the preview to see sample pages from this product.
(FREE) Farm Animals: Sheep Puzzle Parts
(FREE) Zoo Animals: Alligator Zebra Puzzle Parts
Farm Animals: 10 Animals Parts
Zoo Animals: 20 Animal Puzzle Parts
Community Helpers - 13 Puzzle Parts
(FREE) Community Helpers: Teacher Puzzle Parts
Christmas: 15 Puzzle Parts
(FREE) Christmas: Elf Puzzle Parts
US Symbols: 6 Puzzle Parts
©Teach Me Visually (TeachMeVisually)