Not sure if task boxes are right for your students? If your student would benefit from any of the following, then task boxes are for you!
- is ready to foster independent learning skills by completing task boxes for mastered skills.
- benefits from materials that are visually engaging, but are not overstimulating.
- works with therapists, teachers, therapy assistants, or paraprofessionals who benefit from working with explicitly designed material.
Included in this resource:
- task box labels designed for the lid + spine of a 4x6" photo storage container
- Match to Sample: 25 task cards
- Same + Different Level 1: 28 task cards to identify if items are alike or different
- Same + Different Level 2: 22 tasks cards to identify which item is different in a field of 4, with 3 items being identical
- Same + Different Level 3: 15 tasks cards to identify which item is different in a field of 4 based on items' features
- Receptive Grouping by Feature: 4 group titles with 3 items per group
- Receptive Grouping by Function: 4 group titles with 3 items per group
Like this product? Check out my School Supply Themed Task Boxes