These five print and go activities are fun for students to explore different ways objects move on land, water and air, and by speed. Students will have fun using the 32 write the room cards, 20 clip task all year, and the print and go concept sorting activities all year in your PreK-1st grade Transportation Units.
• 32 Illustrated Write the Room Cards (5 x 7)
• Two Cut, Color, and Glue Sorting Sheet
• One Cut, Color, and Sort by Air, Water, and Land Sheet
• One Write the Room Page
• Transportation Definition Card (5x7)
• Illustration of Air, Water, and Land Transportation Cards
• One Flip Tab Booklet
• 20 Clip Task Cards
This set is to help students understand the differences between air, land, and water forms of transportation and the movements of each form. This set gives you FIVE ACTIVITIES for your transportation unit.
These five activities can be used as independent activities, whole groups, small groups, for early finishers, and centers.The picture cards are great to place in Science Centers and use as Write the Room Cards.
SUGGESTIONS for WAYS to USE:
• Go over word meanings with students showing cards and asking if they have ever seen any of these forms of transportation.
• Compare and Contrast transportation used for fun and work
• Use as Write the Room Cards.
• Have students practice writing and illustrating the words.
• Have students use Flip Tab Sheet to apply what they have learned in writing and with illustrations.
• Use sorting paper and have students color, cut, and glue pictures in correct column.
• Concept Cut and Paste Activity can be used as whole or small group activity.
CHECK OUT MY ALL ABOUT ANIMALS MONEY SAVING BUNDLE!
CHECK OUT MY ALPHABET CENTER and ACTIVITIES SET.
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM to get to know the person behind my Oink4PIGTALES store just click the link below.
You can also follow me on my BLOG by clicking on the link below.
To connect with me on Facebook
Please be sure and share anything you have purchased from my store by tagging me in your photos for SPECIAL PROMOTIONS just for YOU!
I hope you and your students enjoy this set!