Transportation Vocabulary Game! This is a fun board game that you can use with your students to teach transportation vocabulary. As students move around the board they choose a transportation vocabulary card and then spin the spinner to see whether they will act it out the word, draw it, use it in a sentence, or give the definition. The board game, pieces and cards are quick and easy to set up so students can start playing right away. This is also available with two other transportation products in the Transportation Vocabulary Bundle
English + Spanish (A Spanish Transportation Game version is now included for FREE)
This printable transportation vocabulary board game includes:
• A printable, colorful “Transportation Vocabulary Game” board (that works just as well printed in gray scale).
• A set of transportation related game pieces that students can cut out and fold with the option to draw their own pictures to give students a sense of choice and ownership in the game.
• A set of Transportation Vocabulary Game rules for students to read and follow.
• A page of teacher notes/tips to help the game run smoother.
• An answer key with sample sentences, definitions, and pictures for each transportation vocabulary word to help the other players on the team decide whether the player is correct or not during their turn.
• A set of transportation vocabulary game cards to cut out to place on the game board with an optional back side that can be printed onto the backs of the cards to make it more difficult to see the word through the card.
• Spanish Transportation Game set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
The 16 transportation vocabulary words included in this game are:
• hot air balloon
Here are some related products:
Transportation Vocabulary Bundle
- Best Deal-Save $1.50!
Transportation Cards and Word Wall
Transportation Word Wall
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Transportation Vocabulary Game
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License