Transportation Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade!
If your students love all things transportation, this will be the perfect printable packet for them!
This is a 29-page transportation worksheet packet geared towards the Kindergarten and First Grade levels.
The 17 worksheets in this printable packet each have a transportation theme.
In this worksheet set, you’ll find:
→ Match the Vehicle
– Match the correct vehicle to each word
→ Transportation Word Search
→ Fill in the Missing Letters!
– Complete each transportation-themed word
→ Build Your Truck Sentence
– Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing; includes 2 pages
→ ABC Order
– Arrange each section of transportation vehicles in ABC order
→ How Much Does It Cost?
– Use the prices on each toy vehicle to answer the questions
→ Number Bonds
– Number bonds with sums to 10, transportation style!
→ What’s the Missing Number?
– Complete each row of numbers
→ Letter T Pictures
– Color each picture that begins with the /t/ sound
→ Color By Number
– Use simple addition and subtraction to color the jeep
→ Fix the Sentence!
– Complete each sentence using correct capitalization and punctuation
→ Transportation Addition
– Match the addition facts; includes 3 addition word problems
→ Transportation Subtraction
– Match the subtraction facts; includes 3 subtraction word problems
→ Label the Vehicles
– Cut out each vehicle’s name and paste under the correct picture
→ Transportation Beginning Sounds
– Match beginning sounds (sc-, pl-, tr-); includes a color and black and white sorting mat
→ Cutting Practice
– 10 pages of transportation-themed cutting practice pages
You may also be interested in:
♥ Transportation Coloring Pages