Special Angle Pairs Along a Transversal & Theorems with Parallel Lines: "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- identifying special angle pairs
- alternate interior
- alternate exterior
- same-side interior
- same-side exterior
- theorems for parallel lines that intersect a transversal
- converses of the theorems
- using linear pairs and the special angle pairs to find missing angle measures
- practice and examples
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
High School Geometry Super Bundle
Special Angle Pairs: "Twisted Fingers" Game