Armoring children with positive self-talk and growth mindset strategies is important in improving mood, self-esteem, and friendships. These activities help identify the difference between negative (trash) and positive (treasure) talk. They introduce the idea and practice of using one’s positive self-talk to build confidence, self-esteem, and mood management.
Included in this product are:
Over 15 therapeutic worksheets with separate examples.
Forty eight task cards with negative (Trash) self-talk and positive (Treasure) self-talk, along with one for hand written personalizing to promote self-talk identification and role play scenarios.
One "I Am Someone" fill in the blank poem.
Can be used as a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy resource. Thought record with prompting questions included to use with task cards.
Fun bonus posters and coloring pages.
For additional products that address CBT, save 20% on the Anxiety and Depression BUNDLE.
• Growth MINDSET: Escape From (Fixed) Mindset Jail. Flip Book
• Growth Mindset Task Cards: Find The Silver Lining
• Self Esteem Flip Book Craft and Worksheets
• ANGRY ANTS: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT Group for Negative Thinking
• Cognitive Therapy (CBT) for Negative Thinking: Brain Bugs and Super Hugs
• The Black or White Thinkers: CBT and Growth Mindset Activity
• Thought Traps Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for depression and anxiety
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.