PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Investigate trash and recycling through hands on explorations in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands on materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read aloud book, Reuse It! Recycle It! for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home school connection.
Bundle and SAVE! Get this product along with ALL of my other little learner science units in the Little Learners Science BUNDLE!
What’s included: (tons of classroom photographs of the unit in action)
· Labels for Organization
· Teacher Instruction Strategies
· Trash and Recycling Science Center Set Up
· Trash & Recycling Vocabulary Cards (real photographs)
· Science Prompts
· Garbage, Recycle Sorting Chart
· Metal, Glass, Paper, Plastic Sorting Chart
· Pollution Clean Up Sensory Tubs
· Pollution Sensory Bottles with student recording page
· Recycling Anchor Chart
· Interactive Sorting Boards with student recording page
· Take Care of the Environment Circle Map with student recording page
· Reuse Activities: make crayons, make treasure boxes, make manipulatives
· Reuse It! Recycle It! Read Aloud Book
· Trash and Recycle Journal Pages and Cover (3 writing options)
· Trash and Recycle Discovery Pages (3 options)
· Science Journal Pages
· Discovery Journal Pages
· Home School Connection Note Home
Check out my STEM I Can Build!
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool ®