Use this fill-in worksheet to practice and review requesting help and how to get to places while on vacation. Getting lost is fairly normal while on vacation but, it doesn’t have to be frustrating too. The first section of this integrated topic worksheet provides practice for prepositions of placement and where places are in relationship to another and the second section of columns practices giving instructions and how to get to a destination. Worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities (2nd year through advanced language learners).
What is included:
• Bilingual town and city topic vocabulary fill-in worksheet (two format options)
• Preposition practice fill-in spaces (20 lines of practice)
• Present tense travel advice and travel infinitives
• Worksheet answer keys
• Contractions notetaking mini-lesson; al and del
• Giving advice notetaking mini-lesson
• Use of “Estar” notetaking mini-lesson
• Interactive questions and sample responses
• Answer key formatted for the smartboard or document camera
• One worksheet of imperative practice
• One worksheet of subjunctive practice
• Vocabulary spelling test (two versions) and keys
• Daily lesson suggestions and instructions
• Teacher resources
When traveling it is just as important to request information as well as to understand the instructions that your are given. After students have a foundation of town and city topic vocabulary, they will be ready for the next step of interacting with a partner about where a destination is located and how to get there. Each line is a detailed statement of information and compares to intermediate to advanced on the language proficiency scale. All activities are formatted for a 3-ring binder, composition notebook or learning folder (interactive notebook).
Suggestions for use:
√ Use for written and verbal practice and/or testing.
√ Use as review of town and places terminology.
√ Use as practice of giving advice and instructions
“¿Cómo llegamos a...?” worksheet practice can be used as a stand-alone activity as support for your travel topic curriculum. If you need additional materials for your travel unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enhance your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Travel Advice - ¿Adónde debemos ir? Consejos de viaje
Interactive Travel Advice Prompt Cards With Images-Consejos-de-viaje
Transportation Thematic Vocabulary Reference
Transportation Thematic Images PDF Version
Vacation Comparison Sentence Practice Worksheets
Around Town Bilingual Vocabulary Reference
Travel and Transportation Project and Game
In The Airport Thematic Dialogue
Celebration Research and Essay Writing Activities