Reinforce research and writing skills with an engaging travel brochure project! Designed to work with any location (historical or present-day), this travel brochure research project includes everything you need for a comprehensive standards-aligned assignment.
This resource can be completed with any device that supports Google Slides. The included PDF includes access to the link that will allow you to make your own copy of the digital resource for use in Google Classroom/Google Drive.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- Travel Brochure Research Guide: A complete research guide is included to assist students in finding and recording relevant information for their travel brochures. Stress the importance of filling in each portion of the research guide. If items are skipped, students will not have the necessary information needed to complete their travel brochure.
- Bibliography: A bibliography page is included to encourage students to record their sources of information as they complete their research guide.
- Travel Brochure Directions: Complete directions for each panel of the travel brochure are provided.
- Travel Brochure Template: The tri-fold travel brochure template includes six different panels designed to feature a geographical location.
- Grading Rubric: The included rubric provides space for grading students on each panel of their brochure as well as spelling and grammar.
**Teachers may distribute this resource over the internet to their students as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but you may not put it on the internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus