Are you unsure what to give your student who is taking time off school for a family holiday?
This travel journal booklet has been designed to take the hassle out of trying to prepare worksheets for children going on holidays. It can be used as a stand along journal or with other tasks related to your curriculum.
The resource includes:
- Cover in two designs
- 7 day travel journal with full page of writing
- 7 day travel journal with half page of writing and space for a picture
- One page with travel journal with a blank date at the top to be used for any day.
- Holiday reflection questions
- Comparison charts: comparing similarities and differences between their home and their holiday destination. Topics include clothing, food and children
- Design and send a postcard to our class.
- Graph the weather of the holiday destination.
A great booklet to have printed and stored ready for any parents that request some work whilst they are on a family holiday!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may also be interested in:
START OF THE YEAR RESOURCES