Travel Template for Social Groups & Literacy Skills (Google Slides)
- Google Slides™
- Internet Activities
Want to travel while at home? Pack your suitcase, grab your passport, and jump aboard! Use this basic template/outline for starting engaging and interactive, no prep, literacy-focused social groups. Target social skills and language (receptive and expressive) while also meeting Common Core State Standards! Grab this template to use as a starting guide for “traveling” with your social groups. Our groups LOVED seeing and visiting new places and this template was a lifesaver during teletherapy.
Featured Pages & Topics in this resource:
- Pages to insert links to cultural dances
- "Pack your suitcase" page
- Link to check the weather in the country you're visiting
- Link to access the google street view of a popular city in that country
- Virtual airplane ride video
- Pages to insert the country flag and currency
- Pages to insert greetings/phrases
- Pages to insert photos and video of cultural food
- Pages to insert incredibly unique sights, cities, and places to visit
- "Stamp your passport" page
Virtual travel is a wonderful, unique way to practice many social and literacy skills while also learning about new places, cultures, and world geography! Adults joining in will love this too and be inspired to visit the country in-person!
Feel free to send us a message if you have any questions!
xo We Speak Team