Travel-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set
If you love having a cohesive and cute classroom set-up and organization theme, then this Travel-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set is for you! The printables included in this Music Classroom Decor Set will not only help you customize your room to your own decor tastes, but it will support your organization and classroom management! This fun and colorful Travel-Themed Music Classroom Decor Set has everything you need to decorate your music room with a forest theme!
This Travel-Themed Music Classroom Decor set includes:
- MUSIC travel-themed rules
- M: Make good choices
- U: Use good manners
- S: Speak when appropriate
- I: Involve yourself
- C: Care for equipment
- Editable MUSIC travel-themed rules (with and without letters)
- Travel-Themed behavior slips
- Travel-Themed Musical symbol set (4/4, 2/4, 3/4, 6/8, crescendo, decrescendo, quarter note, eighth notes, eighth rest, quarter rest, half note, whole note, sixteenth notes, eighth/ quarter/ eighth, eighth/ two sixteenths, two sixteenths/ eighth, double barline, barline, bass clef, treble clef, Common time, fermata, flat, sharp, natural, dynamics: p, mp, mf, f, ff, pp, staff, repeat sign)
- Travel-Themed hand sign set: includes do-do' with three different designs
- Travel-Themed music word wall (almost 100 musical terms!)
- Travel-Themed editable word wall
- Travel-Themed team signs (used when splitting students into groups)
- Travel-Themed Teacher planner divider pages
- Travel-Themed bulletin board kits
- Travel-Themed Posters
- Travel-Themed National Core Arts Standards Printables
- "Lost direction" and "On course" chair visuals
- Travel-Themed visuals for Levels of understanding
- Travel-Themed Instrument Posters
- Travel-Themed Chord Posters, Editable
- Travel-Themed Welcome Banner
- Travel-Themed Orff labels
Looking for more decor ideas? Check out these:
Follow me for product updates and freebies.
Visit my blog https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long range planning in your classroom!
Please email me with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.