PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Provide your students with the expressions that they will need in order to resolve a problem while traveling. Traveling can be stressful and no one ever wants to have difficulties while traveling, but what do we do when something happens? Prepare your students to develop strategies and to resolve issues with these fun and engaging activities. Common situations that we all wish to avoid. (2nd year and above language learner levels, Immersion and Heritage speaker).
What is included:
• Worksheets with space for writing (formatted for a 3-ring-binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder);
• List of 30 travel problems (in Spanish only)
• List of 30 travel problems (Bilingual)
• Teacher instructions and procedures for writing practice and verbal interaction (Present tense advice expressions)
• Word bank of expressions of advice (Bilingual)
• Word bank of subjunctive expressions expressing will and obligation (in Spanish only)
• Suggestions for use
All activities and worksheets can can be adapted for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. Students may need to reference a thematic vocabulary reference or their textbooks for some definitions.
Travel and Vacation Problems can be used as a stand-alone activity. If you would like additional activities or reference tools for your Travel and Vacation unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.