Enhance your study of world geography and culture with this engaging pack. With this pack, your students will travel to 14 different countries and learn all about their school traditions and customs. Using the reading pages and response sheets, students can dive into social studies content while working on reading skills at the same time. Students will visit: China, Japan, India, Russia, Kazakhstan, Australia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Germany, Denmark, Peru, Canada, and the United States.
Included in this pack:
- 13 introductory Powerpoints for each country
- 13 reading pages with response sheets
- World map to show the countries visited
- Learning passport with stamps for the kids after visiting each county
- 7 response pages that can be used after reading about any of the countries. Each of these pages requires higher-level thinking and application.
-Lesson planning guides for 5, 10, and 15 day units
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License