Looking for a super engaging way to connect home and school learning? Do your classroom scientists beg you for more science experiments? This is an easy way to include more science in your week all while making kids and families super excited about their learning. Inside this kit are all the directions you’ll need to start your own traveling scientist project. Just add a notebook to a tote bag and you are ready to go!
Included in the kit;
* 2 editable versions of the front cover for your composition notebook
* 2 editable versions of a student roster to put on the inside cover
* step-by step picture directions to put together your notebook
* 1 parent letter along with an editable blank version
* 2 scientific method posters for your classroom or bag along with an
editable version in case you use different vocabulary.
* A reversed image that you could print onto iron-on paper (not included) if you wanted to make a badge for your tote bag!
* A scientific method foldable
* Pictures of student examples from my class!
*Book recommendations for easy, low-cost at-home experiments!
You will need PowerPoint to open and edit the editable version of these documents. This does not include the notebook or bag needed to make the kit. Visit my blog for more information about this product.
Kickin' It With Class