This board game is an engaging way for students to review Spanish affirmative and negative words. They advance spaces by answering questions correctly, and the first one to the buried treasure wins!
One student draws a card and reads the question, while the other group members write their answers. The student with the card then says the answer, and all students with the correct answer advance one space.
If a card ever stumps all of the writers, the student with the card gets to advance two spaces. Students are entirely self-sufficient during this game, and all students play at all times, instead of sitting around and waiting for teammates to take turns.
Included in this product:
- one game board
- two pages of cards (with conjugation, translation, and true/false questions) with their answers
- a page to print of the back of the cards (so they aren't see-through)
- one page of detailed instructions for the teacher
- one page of clear Spanish instructions for students to keep on their desks as a reference
- one page of playing pawns for students to cut out and draw themselves as pirates :)
This game works well with the Realidades 1A chapter for Spanish two, or any other unit containing these words. The words reviewed are:
I hope your students have a fun time playing this game!