Pirates! What an exciting world! Students love that theme!
Here is a project that allows them to create their own Treasure Map!
Easy steps, and simple materials: Coloured pencil crayons and instant coffee.
Let their imaginations run wild…They will amaze you!
This project concentrates on repetition.
Grades 2 and up
Grade 1 and Kindergarten can also do this project. Many images included. The younger students can cut out the pictures and glue them.
• Painting with coffee
• White cardboard (10 x 14 inches)
• Coloured pencil crayons
• Instant coffee
• Water and painbrushes
This document contains:
• Complete instructions with explanatory photos to help you achieve this project
• Evaluation rubric
• 3 pages to inspire you
• An art appreciation sheet for your students to complete
Takes about 4 periods
Thank you for visiting my boutique!
I welcome feedback. Your comments can help me make my resources better for you.
In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations). You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.