Treasure Map Stations Semester 2 Review
My students LOVE this activity. It makes reviewing for a semester exam so much more enjoyable. Students use a treasure map to track their progress as they move through review stations.
Duration: 4-6 days
-Treasure Map recording sheet with student instructions
-Station signs (7)
-Practice Sheets (25 total spread out among 7 stations)
-Mastery Tests (2 versions per topic, 1 cumulative)
-Detours (extra practice) (1 per station)
1. Systems of Equations (graphing, substitution, elimination, classifying systems, inequalities)
2. Exponents (zero, negative exponents, product of powers, quotient of powers, scientific notation)
3. Polynomials (classifying, adding, subtracting, multiplying)
4. Factoring Polynomials (GCF, grouping, a=1, a>1, special products)
5. Quadratic Functions ( identifying, graphing, solving by factoring, solving by square root, completing the square, quadratic formula)
6. Exponential Functions (identifying, graphing, growth and decay)
7. Radical Functions (simplifying, adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing)
See preview for detailed suggestions for set-up and use.