This highly interactive packet makes it *easy* to use water play, craftivities and more to help young children with apraxia or articulation/phonological impairments acquire early developing speech sounds at CV, VC, CVC, CVCV and VCVC levels.
Features in this motivating packet include:
- 70 Treasure Coins that *fit* into standard-sized water bottles.
- Treasure Coins display illustrated words targeting eight early developing sounds: P, B, M, N, H, T, K, G.
- Each speech sound is color-coded to easily focus on specific sounds
- Treasure Coins are organized by CV, VC, CVC, CVCV and VCVC word structures.
- 14 sample, compatible IEP objectives focusing on apraxia, articulation and functional communication
- Water bottle setup and speech lessons with photographs
- Speech Treasure Box Coin crafttivity instructions with photographs
- Coloring speech homework for carryover
Want to save ink? Simply print in gray-scale.
Your students will be highly motivated to embark on a water play and treasure craft adventure, which will allow you to engage them in the repetition needed to make progress.
With this super easy and engaging water play packet, you won't even feel like you're working on 14 speech objectives!
The hard work has been done for you so you can sit back, splash and speak!
For more information, check out my blog post about it HERE