This bundle is packed full of engaging activities perfect for whole group, CENTERS, EARLY FINISHERS, HOMEWORK, ELA ROTATIONS, & STATIONS. Great for SUB PLANS too:)
There are a variety of activities to teach, re-teach, practice or assess the various lessons taught within each unit of the Treasures book for Fifth Grade. All themes for the three units are included in this bundle. A list of these units and stories are:
Unit 1 Challenges: (Miss Alaineus, Davy Crockett Saves the World, Forests of the World, Ultimate Field Trip 5: Blasting Off to Space Academy, Pipiolo and the Roof Dogs)
Unit 2 Discoveries: (Shiloh, Rattlers!, Maya Lin, Architect of Memory, The Night of San Juan, Black Cowboy Wild Horses)
Unit 3 Turning Points: (Sleds on Boston Common, When Esther Morris Headed West, Beyond the Horizon, My Great-Grandmother’s Gourd, Zathura)
Included for each theme’s anthologies are the following:
• Crossword Puzzles( Vocabulary Development)
• Answer Keys for Crossword Puzzle (Vocabulary Development)
• Word Banks for Crossword Puzzles (Vocabulary Development)
• CLOZE (fill in the blank) worksheets (Vocabulary Development)
• Writer’s Checklists (Editing and Revising)
Other products that may be contained in the various anthologies are the following:
• Writing Templates (Stationary) associated with each story and skill being taught such as “Personal Narrative, Persuasive Essays, Summaries, Poetry, etc.
• Graphic Organizers associated with the story
• Grammar and Word Work Worksheets for an individual skill
• Worksheets for Essential Questions for Common Core
Each product in this bundle can be purchased separately but purchased together are a great value.
If you like this product, please check back soon as we will be posting new products in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will promptly help you. Thank you!
The Teacher Team
Copyright 2013 Carol Beaumont
All Rights Reserved by Author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Commercial License Number 1012173667
“Graphics &/or Fonts Copyright Dianne J. Hook.” www.djinkers.com
Fox Images by Winchester Lambourne
Some borders in the package are created by and from Creative Clips by Krista Wallden, a TPT Seller, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden
Some borders in this package are created by and from Dancing Crayons, a TPT Seller. Please refer back to her TPT store.
Weave border by JessCabral at TPT, please find her story
Please click on the titles below to view each product individually:
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 1 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 2 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 3 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Here are some other items you may be interested in:
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 4 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 5 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Unit 6 Bundle Macmillan McGraw-Hill
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Bundle Units 4-5-6
Treasures 5th Grade Language Arts Reading Full Year Bundle Units 1-6
Animal Report Packet for Primary Grades
Biography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Autobiography Report Packet for Elementary Grades
Digestive and Excretory System Research Report (For Elementary Grades)
Thirteen Colonies Regional Inquiry Based Research Report
Common Core Circulatory System Research Report for Fourth and Fifth Grades
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
DISCLAIMER: These materials were prepared by The Teacher Team and have neither been developed, reviewed, nor endorsed by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, publisher of the original [component] work on which this material is based.