This set includes spelling word materials for all 5 weeks of Unit #4. Please click on the PREVIEW for a better look!
For each week, you'll receive...
• Word Wall Cards for all 15 spelling words.
• Spelling Word Lists in 2 different sizes.
• Take-Home Flash Cards
• Spelling Word Sorts in 2 different styles.
• Spelling Word Shapes practice page with answer key
• AND Handwriting Practice Page with Cursive
PLUS, I've included 3 different styles of Spelling Test pages... one Pre-Test and two Post-Tests.
These words correlate with the following Unit #4 stories:
- Head, Body, Legs: A Story from Liberia, diphthongs ou and ow
- Officer Buckle and Gloria, diphthongs oi and oy
- A Trip To The Emergency Room, digraphs oo, ui, ue, ew, oe
- A Harbor Seal Pup Grows Up, digraphs oo and ou
- Mice and Beans, digraphs au and aw
For a BUNDLE of all SIX UNITS, click here...
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade, Units 1-6 **BUNDLE**
If you'd like to look at each of the other available units, just click the links below...
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- Unit 1, Week 1 ***FREEBIE***
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #1)
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #2)
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #3)
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #4)
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #5)
Treasures Spelling Word Lists and Resources --- 2nd Grade (Unit #6)
If you're looking for spelling practice activities that work PERFECTLY with Treasures spelling word lists, click here...
Spelling Choice Menus For Nightly Practice
Treasures 2nd Grade - Zippy Speedy Roll And Read
Treasures 2nd Grade -- Treasures Vocabulary Scavenger Hunts
Keywords: Treasures, Treasures Reading Series, Treasures Spelling, Spelling Word Lists, Spelling Activities, Spelling Practice, Spelling Resources, Spelling Word Sorts, Spelling Word Shapes, Spelling Word Boxes
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
• Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!