- Treble clef can be a boring thing to teach... but it doesn't have to be! This bundle makes teaching treble clef to your elementary music class (or band, orchestra, or choir) fun and EASY. This is a growing bundle. That means that you buy it now with the current products and price. As I make more pro$23.00$29.50Save $6.50
Looking for an easy-prep center? Or a way to incorporate more differentiation into your music class? This treble clef dice activity is a huge crowd pleaser-- and kids won't even know that is is differentiated!
This product includes 6 different worksheets-- you can practice just lines, just spaces, or both. You can make it harder by giving students words to spell. You can make it even harder and have the kids come up with their own words to spell on the treble clef. There is also a blank worksheet that just has treble clefs in case you want it for a different activity.
The set up is easy. Students roll a die. They use the key to determine which letter to find on the staff. They write the letter and the note on the treble clef. You can give everyone the same one, or change them based on ability level. The kids will never know.
I used this in my classroom, and my kids had a blast!
Each worksheet has 10 problems (which makes grading easy). All of the worksheets take up a half of a sheet of paper, to save on paper and ink.
- Dice activity for treble clef lines
- Dice activity for treble clef spaces
- Dice activity for lines and spaces
- Dice activity for words (like DAD, BEG, etc)
- Find your own words on the treble clef
- Blank sheet with 10 treble clefs to use for any activity you want
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room