Treble Clef Leveled Worksheet: A differentiated lesson for the general music classroom
A leveled worksheet works like a video game!
- Students move up each level once they pass during the time set aside for that particular level (usually 5 minutes)
- If they don’t pass during that time, everyone else can move on and they can work with you one on one to figure out how to finish this level
- The levels become harder as you go along, following the higher orders of thinking from bloom’s taxonomy, beginning with simple recognition and ending with the highest order of thinking- creating!
- If you have instruments available, I highly recommend playing or having your students play their creations!
- This can be used in class for silent work day, review or as a sub plan
- Students must have some prior knowledge of reading the treble clef in order to complete the worksheet