Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Do you need sequential music literacy activities for your music classes or distance learning? This Music Literacy Skills MEGA BUNDLE with 81 NO PREP self-checking sets of Boom Cards has you covered. Your students will enjoys learning as they develop and strengthen real music literacy skills all in$100.15$200.25Save $100.10
Do you need a fun set of activities to teach and assess Treble Clef Note Names? This sequential BUNDLE of Boom Cards is the perfect solution for the music classroom or distance learning. Boom Cards provide instant checking and reinforcement. The games may be used for centers, practice, or assessment.
**Click the preview button above to get a better look at these helpful resources.
**. Be sure to scroll down to view each set of cards.
- Set 1 - Treble Clef Spaces | BASIC (spaces of the staff)
- Set 2 - Treble Clef Lines | BASIC (lines of the staff)
- Set 3 - Treble Clef Lines & Spaces | BASIC (all notes on the staff)
- Set 4 - Treble Clef Spaces | EXTENDED (includes notes one space above/below the staff)
- Set 5 - Treble Clef Lines | EXTENDED (includes notes one ledger line above/below the staff)
- Set 6 - Treble Clef Lines & Spaces EXTENDED (includes notes one ledger line above/below the staff)
Using NO-PREP Boom Cards
- Cards can be used as centers, for practice, or assessment.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, chrome books, or computers.
Differentiation is Easy with Boom Cards
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- They may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress.
- Rhythmic Dictation Primer - Quarter note/rest, FREE
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 1 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 2 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, half note
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 3 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 4 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, eighth/2 sixteenth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 5 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, 2 sixteenth/eighth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 6 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, syncopation
Click to access all 7 sets in this engaging Rhythm Block Dictation BUNDLE.
- Melodic Dictation Set 1 - So, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 2 - So, La, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 3 - Do, Re, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 4 - Do, Re, Mi + So
- Melodic Dictation Set 5 - Do, Mi, So
- Melodic Dictation Set 6 - Do, Mi, So + La
- Melodic Dictation Set 7 - Do, Re, Mi, So, La
Click to access all 7 sets in this fun Melody Builder Dictation BUNDLE.
- Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom cards with your students. Fast play mode may be used with a FREE account.
- Boom task cards are an online product. You must have online access to use this resource.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you are new to Boom Cards and need more information about getting started, click on the links below. I promise, it is not hard and you are going to LOVE using them! My mom even plays my dictation sets to help her with sight reading in the church choir.
- Blog Post | Boom Task Cards in Elementary Music
- Blog Post | Ways to Use Boom Task Cards in Music Classes
- Blog Post | Boom Cards for Developing Music Literacy
If you are looking for Kodály music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't miss these complete music literacy lessons below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, So
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Literacy Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So, La
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.