Treble Clef Note Names Games Music Boom Cards COMPLETE BUNDLE
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Do you need sequential music activities to develop your student's sight reading skills at school, private studio, or homeschool students? This Music Boom Cards MEGA BUNDLE has you covered with 81 NO-PREP self-checking sets. Your students will enjoy learning as they develop and strengthen real musicPrice $125.00Original Price $200.25Save $75.25
Do you need a fun set of activities to practice and assess Treble Clef Note Names? This sequential COMPLETE BUNDLE of Boom Cards is the perfect solution. Boom Cards provide instant checking and reinforcement. The games may be used for centers, practice, or assessment.
Save over 20% when you invest in this Easy-to-Use COMPLETE BUNDLE.
- Set 1 - Treble Clef BASIC Spaces of the Staff
- Set 2 - Treble Clef BASIC Lines of the Staff
- Set 3 - Treble Clef BASIC Lines & Spaces
- Set 4 - Treble Clef EXTENDED Spaces
- Set 5 - Treble Clef EXTENDED Lines
- Set 6 - Treble Clef EXTENDED Lines & Spaces
- These treble clef note names sets are scaffolded to allow students to focus on mastering one group of notes at a time. Then, students may "step up" to the next set.
- The soccer theme engages reluctant learners.
- Boom Cards are economical. The purchasing teacher may purchase one bundle and use the Boom Cards with all students in their classroom and/or studio.
- Students may work at their own pace repeating sets when necessary and/or advancing when they are ready.
- Boom Cards are versatile. Use as class activities, centers or stations, or 1:1 independent activities. Use for practice, review, or assessment.
- Boom Cards are NO-PREP, easy-to-use activities, even for music subs.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, Chromebooks, computers, or smartphones..
- They may be assigned with Google Classroom™ or your school's LMS.
- Not a 1:1 school? Pair Boom Cards with simple manipulatives, have students answer with signs or signals, or write answers on write & wipe boards.
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- Students may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress.
This means that each student will see the cards in a different order. And each time a student repeats a set, the order will be different as well. This prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers or following another student.
- Teachers must create a FREE or paid Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards with your students. FastPlay Links may be used with a FREE account.
- Due to large class sizes, I recommend the FREE account for music teachers.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
Boom Cards live in the cloud and require an internet connection. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards (to protect children). Teachers may create FastPlay links to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get a 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Free accounts must assign Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sarah K. - These are great review games! My students love Boom Cards and I love that these are scaffolded together nicely. Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Diane J. - My students loved using this resource in centers and ask for it on centers days! They stay engaged and are learning at a much faster pace than before. Love It!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My Musical Adventures - Absolutely incredible resource! The interactivity is brilliant and my students really enjoyed listening and being able to complete it entirely on their own.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Heather B. - I really like that these activities are presented in levels of increasing complexity (spaces, lines, mixed, extended spaces and lines) which allows students to really focus on learning a skill before moving onto something more difficult. Students loved playing these and the soccer theme is really engaging for them.
- Meet the Music Staff Video Lessons Bundle
- Rhythm Pattern Identification Bundle
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of G
- Rhythmic Dictation Bundle
- Advanced Rhythm Dictation BUNDLE
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of G
- Treble Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
- Bass Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
Save over 35% when you invest in ALL 81 music literacy decks as a part of this
✅ Music Literacy Skills Boom Cards MEGA BUNDLE
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!