Treble Clef Note Names Games Online Music Boom Cards COMPLETE BUNDLE
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Do you need sequential music activities to develop your student's sight reading skills at school, private studio, or homeschool students? This Music Boom Cards MEGA BUNDLE has you covered with 81 NO-PREP self-checking sets. Your students will enjoy learning as they develop and strengthen real musicPrice $125.00Original Price $200.25Save $75.25
Do you need a fun set of activities to practice and assess Treble Clef Note Names? This sequential set of online music games is the perfect solution. Self-checking Music Boom Cards provide instant feedback and reinforcement. Games are ideal for classroom, studio, online learning, or homeschool.
Click to play a few preview games. (Scroll down to see all sets.)
- Set 1 - BASIC Spaces of the Staff
- Set 2 - BASIC Lines of the Staff
- Set 3 - BASIC Lines and Spaces
- Set 4 - EXTENDED Spaces above and below staff
- Set 5 - EXTENDED Lines above and below staff
- Set 6 - EXTENDED Lines and Spaces above and below staff
Save over 20% when you invest in this Easy-to-Use COMPLETE BUNDLE.
- This download contains PRIVATE LINKS to access your purchased games.
- Perfect for your classroom, private studio, or homeschool
- Use for practice or assessment.
- Cards may be used as 1:1 activities, centers or stations, whole-class practice, or homeschool.
- Assign for practice outside of class.
- Compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, Chromebooks, computers, or smartphones.
- Not a 1:1 school? Pair Boom Cards with simple manipulatives or have students answer with signs or signals, or write answers on write-and-wipe boards.
- FUN. Students are motivated to improve their scores.
- Easy to assign. Use a FastPlay Link or FastPlay Pin for super simple assignment options.
- Self-checking. Boom Cards provide immediate feedback.
- Fix Mistakes. When students make a mistake, they self-correct and fix it.
- Economical. You do NOT have to purchase a deck of cards for each student. You may assign the same Boom Cards to all students in your classes and/or studio who are working on a particular skill.
- Comprehensive. Use different sets with multiple grade levels.
- Versatile. Use as 1:1 activities, centers or stations, outside of class review, or pair with manipulates for interactive whole-class activities.
- Randomized. Each student will see the cards in a different order and each time a student repeats a set the order will be scrambled.
- These treble clef note names sets are scaffolded to allow students to focus on mastering one group of notes at a time. When ready, students may "step up" to the next set.
- Students may work at their own pace repeating sets when necessary and/or advancing when they are ready.
- The fun soccer theme engages even reluctant learners.
Meet your students where they are.
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- Students may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to improve their scores and earn incentives.
- Struggling students may repeat sets as needed and advanced students are allowed to soar!
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. See here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sarah K. - These are great review games! My students love Boom Cards and I love that these are scaffolded together nicely. Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Diane J. - My students loved using this resource in centers and ask for it on centers days! They stay engaged and are learning at a much faster pace than before. Love It!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My Musical Adventures - Absolutely incredible resource! The interactivity is brilliant and my students really enjoyed listening and being able to complete it entirely on their own.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Heather B. - I really like that these activities are presented in levels of increasing complexity (spaces, lines, mixed, extended spaces and lines) which allows students to really focus on learning a skill before moving on to something more difficult. Students loved playing these and the soccer theme is really engaging for them.
➤ CLICK HERE to follow "Mi" to be notified when new resources are posted. All resources will be 40% OFF the FIRST 24 HOURS they are posted. It pays to follow "Mi". And, don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thanks for visiting our store. Let me know if have any questions through the Q&A feature or at the email address below.
Save over 35% when you invest in ALL 81 Music Literacy Boom Cards Decks.
✅ Music Literacy Skills Boom Cards MEGA BUNDLE
Music Activities Included in the Music Literacy Boom Cards Mega Bundle
- Meet the Music Staff Video Lessons Bundle
- Rhythm Pattern Identification Bundle
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle - Key of C
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle - Key of F
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle - Key of G
- Rhythmic Dictation Bundle
- Advanced Rhythm Dictation BUNDLE
- Melodic Dictation Bundle - Key of C
- Melodic Dictation Bundle - Key of F
- Melodic Dictation Bundle - Key of G
- Treble Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
- Bass Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
Copyright © Frau Musik USA.
Permission to copy for single music teacher classroom and studio use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.