This product is a fun way to reinforce treble clef note reading, by spelling words with the notes (A, B, C, D, E, F, and G). This activity can be used as a center, for whole group practice, or even as an activity for sub plans. The “notes” can be any variety of items - bottle caps (plastic soda bottles), bingo chips, flat marbles or stones, or even candy!
HINT: for seasonal games, use “seasonal” objects, like…
o October, pumpkin shaped erasers from Oriental Trading
o December - chocolate candies
o February - use candy hearts
• 24 Flashcards to printed either single-sided (48 cards) or double sided (24 cards)
• 12 Blank Cards (to come up with your own words)
• 12 Blank Treble Staff Cards (also to come up with your own words)
• Blank Staff Templates in 2 sizes (full-page [landscape] and ½ page [portrait])
• Directions for many creative ways to implement this resource in your class
I'd love to hear from you, so please take just a moment to leave a friendly comment and rating below. Your kind words of feedback make my day! Thanks!
For freebies, ideas, lesson plans, and coupon codes, visit my blog, Learn Me Music
and follow me on Facebook at Learn Me Music