This is a GREAT way to introduce Treble Clef to your students! The lesson plan will help you present the included PowerPoint Presentation to your students in order for them to start reading music notes on the Treble Clef staff! I know it can be hard for students to learn to read music on the treble clef - this will help!
In this resource:
• Editable Lesson Plans geared for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. Feel free to modify for other grade levels!
• PowerPoint Presentation to introduce students to the Treble Clef staff! Download the preview to see what is included!
• Simple worksheet that allows students to create their own line sentence and quickly identify 3 treble clef notes. Use as an exit ticket!
Looking for additional treble clef resources? Check out these!
• Don't Spill the Pitches! - Treble Clef
• Pitch Parkway! - Treble Clef
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!