It’s a Treble Staff Safari!!! In this comprehensive file of activities your students will practice their treble clef reading skills by playing engaging games, working on worksheets, going on staff safaris and working cooperatively. Several games and teaching ideas are included within the individual components of this file.
Included in this file:
* 4 interactive PowerPoints for practicing the names of the lines and spaces: 2 word-to-staff games and 2 staff-to-word games
* Large staff flashcards for a Staff Safari game that can also be used with other teacher-created games or for practice.
* 8 worksheets for the treble clef.
* Printable staves for use with the Staff Placement Activities and the Interactice PowerPoints
* Large and Small Staff and Word Cards that can be used for matching activites, centers or assessments in conjunction with the printable staves.
* Updated 2/19/17: now includes a teaching PDF of the names of the lines and spaces!
If you like this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Staff Safari: Teaching the Lines and Spaces add-on set
Staff Safari: PDFs, PowerPoints and Activities for Teaching Line & Space Notes
Treble Clef is Awesome: A Mega Set of Building Activities for the Treble Clef
Be a Staff Detective: Activities for Teacher The Treble Clef
Swat That Fly: Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Treble Clef Playing Cards
Spelling Bee: A Collection of Activities for Teaching the Treble Clef
Let’s Go Fly a Kite: A Treble Staff Activity
Candy Corn Notes! Your Cavity Free Guide to the Treble and Bass Clef
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!