Trees from the Arabian Peninsula - Fruit trees
10 Games + Solutions
These games are written to help students discover various types of fruit trees in the Arabian Penisula while enjoying these fun worksheets.
This playful entertaining package will help students think, discover, and enjoy their time discovering the various types of fruit trees that grow in Arabian Peninsula, all accompanied by beautiful, precise illustrations that were designed specifically for this products.
Titles included in the package:
1. One of these fruits doesn’t grow in the Arabian Peninsula, which one is it? - 9 fruits
2. Reorder the scattered letters around the sapling to find out the tree’s name.
3. One of these trees doesn’t grow in the Arabian Peninsula, draw a circle around it - 4 trees.
4. Connect between the dots to draw a tree from the Arabian Peninsula.
5. Connect each tree with its name.
6. Color one of the famous trees in the Arabian Peninsula.
7. Find trees names in the table below.
And more fun games + solutions.
All rights are reserved to the writer and illustrator.
By Maryam Abdullah Alnaymi.
illustrated by Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.
12 pdf pages combined in a zip file.