Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
37.01 MB | 12 pages
Trees from the Arabian Peninsula - Long living trees
10 Games + Solutions
These games are written to help students discover several types of long living trees in the Arabian Penisula while enjoying these fun worksheets.
This playful entertaining package will help students think, discover, and enjoy their time discovering the various types of long living trees that grow in Arabian Peninsula, all accompanied by beautiful, precise illustrations that were designed specifically for this products.
Titles included in the package:
1. Connect between the dots to draw a tree from the Arabian Peninsula - Banyan tree (Rowla).
2. Color one of the famous trees in the Arabian Peninsula - Banyan tree (Rowla).
3. Color one of the famous trees in the Arabian Peninsula -Ziziphus (Sidra).
4. Connect between the dots to draw a branch from the Sidra tree.
5. Find and count Rowla saplings and trees.
6. Find and count Sidra saplings.
7. Reorder the scattered letters around the sapling to find out the tree’s name.
And more fun games + solutions.
All rights are reserved to the writer and illustrator.
By Maryam Abdullah Alnaymi.
illustrated by Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi.