Triangle Congruency Discovery Activity
Also included in
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects, Google activities, and Boom Cards. (Don't want Boom Cards? Here's the same Curriculum without the Boom Cards: Geometry Lessons for the Year.) All PDF resources can be usPrice $165.00Original Price $218.60Save $53.60
- This is a Geometry Triangle Unit introducing the important aspects of triangles. This unit includes lessons covering concurrent segments, congruent triangles, types of triangles and the Pythagorean Theorem. This is part 1 of 2 of the triangle units in my store. All lessons come with notes, practicePrice $19.13Original Price $21.75Save $2.62
- This is a complete High School Geometry Curriculum. This is the same curriculum that I already sell except this one contains NO Boom Cards. You will receive a combination of worksheets, notes, quizzes, tests, projects and Google activities. All PDF resources can be used in a Google Classroom using tPrice $135.00Original Price $177.10Save $42.10
This hands-on discovery lesson over triangle congruency is the perfect way to introduce this concept. Students will construct triangles on patty paper and then compare them to see if they are congruent. If you like your students engaged, you will love this exploration. Students will need to be able to draw segments and angles with certain measurements in order to take part in this activity.
The students will:
1) Discover SSS, SAS, AAS, ASA, and HL - You will need Patty Paper for this lesson.
2) Use two-column proofs.
3) Be introduced to paragraph proofs and flowchart proofs
4) Learn about CPCTC and how to use this in proofs.
If you like to then purchase several lessons at once! Look at my Triangle Unit - Part 1 which also includes this Triangle Congruency Activity.
Copyright ©Time Flies. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.