Triangle Inequality Theorem mini-unit focuses on determining if three side lengths form a triangle. This introduction to the triangle inequality theorem includes notes, 2 activities, an exit ticket, homework, and a quick writes. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included.
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals.
(2) Activities: A preview activity and collaborative activity that support the main lesson and give students the opportunity to learn while having fun!
(3) Exit ticket: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Quick write: Triangle Inequality Theorem error analysis
Each purchase of the Triangle Inequality Theorem is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved