Not just another review!
Students resist reviews. They’ve learned it all once. Why should they bother going through it again? With Triangle Trivia, a fun competitive game, students want to master skills in order to surge ahead of the competition to win.
Don’t have the time?
With this pre-prepared game template, teachers just start Power Point, open the file, add questions and answers tailored to meet their needs, and the game begins.
About Triangle Trivia
The Game Board (see sample game board image):
* Sixteen triangles link to sixteen question slides.
* Question triangles are divided into four color-coded groups (red, yellow, green, and blue) with four questions available in each group.
* Four game pieces divided into four triangles are used by each team to record correct responses for questions in each color-coded group.
Object of the Game:
To be the first player or team to answer one question from each of four color-coded groups and fill in their game piece.
How to Play:
1. Each player selects a game piece.
2. Click one of the game board’s numbered triangles to select a question.
3. If a player answers correctly, they click to fill in a corresponding colored triangle in their team’s game piece.
4. The first team to fill in all four triangles (one of each color) on their game piece wins.
For maximum involvement, let all players attempt to answer all questions. Every team that answers correctly gets to fill in a triangle.
To ‘block’ players from a potential win, opposing players can select questions from a color that another team has already earned.