TRIANGES, ANGLES AND POLYGONS
Could your students use some reinforcement with their basic geometry?
You receive 3 full worksheets all on triangles, angles, polygons, degrees, vertices, measurement and more.
Each example on here is an actual "slide" from a powerpoint program. You can see this in the thumbnails or download preview.
NOT for the beginner but for use as reinforcement after your unit on geometry has begun.
Different yet effective type of worksheet. The "original" powerpoint is available below!
Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
ANGLES, TRIANGLES AND POLYGONS POWERPOINT!
- Powerpoint program of 25 slides to test and reinforce your students’ knowledge of basic geometry. Designed as a whole-classroom lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. Same as worksheets above! Great activity!
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!