These task cards have been designed to support and challenge students with understanding and calculating the area of triangles. I like to use them as a center activity.
It includes 16 task cards with an answer sheet and an answer key for self assessment.
Differentiation of these cards includes the following tasks:
1. Questions that focus on helping the students understand how the area of triangles can be calculated
2. Questions that require higher order thinking skills i.e. how to find the missing side if one side and the area is given.
3. Activity questions to create triangles and explore the area without any explanation from the teacher
5. Real life problem solving questions.
You can click below for access to similar product that you will also find very helpful in your class:
3D Solids Task Cards
Transformations Task Cards
Volume of Rectangular Prisms Task Cards
Multiplication and Division Task Cards
Pattern Task Cards
If you buy this product you will be able to download future upgrades for FREE.
How to get TpT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $1.80 purchase is worth 2 TpT credits!)
Thank you for your support!