A test review is provided for the test. The review covers questions that are similar in format to the test, so that students are able to know what to expect.
4-Page Test Review
4-Page Quiz (2 Versions, Problems Shuffled)
1-Page Student Pre-Test Self-Assessment
1-Page Teacher Grading Rubric
1. SWBAT use use vocabulary words (right, acute, obtuse, isosceles, equilateral, scalene) to classify triangles.
2. SWBAT determine the missing angles of a triangle.
3. SWBAT determine whether or not two triangles are congruent and why, using the SSS, AAA, SAS, or ASA Postulates.
4. SWBAT use combining and distributing to solve one, two, and multi-step equations.
5. SWBAT determine whether or not a triangle is a right triangle.
6. SWBAT determine the missing side of a right triangle, given two known sides.
7. SWBAT use givens and logical reasoning to prove a statement about triangles is or is not true.
8. SWBAT write an equation using the trigonometric operations, determine missing sides and angles, and solve a word problem using trigonometry.