Triangles Stations Activity | Triangle Construction and Triangle Sum Theorem
Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probabilityPrice $67.00Original Price $98.00Save $31.00
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery picturPrice $250.00Original Price $403.00Save $153.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $19.00Original Price $24.00Save $5.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathemaPrice $33.00Original Price $44.00Save $11.00
- Free up some time with this Geometry unit for 7th grade math. Includes angles, triangles, circles, area, volume and 3d slicing. Guided notes, CCSS aligned assessments, and lots of fun activities including stations, mystery pictures, task cards games and activities, and worksheetsIncluded in this BunPrice $50.00Original Price $75.50Save $25.50
- You are going to love these fun 7th grade math activities to supplement your curriculum. Stations, task cards, mystery pictures and more. These activities cover a variety of 7th grade math topics so that you can use them throughout the year. Check Out What's Included***BONUS FILE*** 7th Grade MathPrice $120.00Original Price $162.50Save $42.50
These triangle math stations for middle school math are perfect to engage students in analyzing triangles. Students will focus on constructing triangles from three measures of angles or sides, sketch triangles given classifications (isosceles, equilateral, scalene & right, acute, obtuse), and understand the triangle sum theorem.
Includes the following stations:
- : Students will determine if triangles exist with given classifications (isosceles, equilateral, scalene & right, acute, obtuse)
- : Students will construct triangles given angles and side lengths and determine if the triangle is unique.
- : Students will problem-solve what angles make a triangle, and construct their triangle.
- : Students will use their higher-order thinking skills and deduce to solve a triangle puzzle while using knowledge of the sum of the angles of a triangle and exterior angles or supplemental angles.
These math centers are aligned with common core 7.G.A.2
These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments.
Recording sheet and answer sheet are included.
CHECK OUT WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
I loved this... It was fun watching the "aha's" as they found the angles in the triangle puzzle.
These stations are great! The directions are clear and it meets the standard. Excellent for stations, independent practice, etc.
Other Products you may be Interested in
▸ Geometry Common Core Mini Assessments
▸ Circle Area Middle School Math Stations
★ FOLLOW ME for more great products to make sense of math!
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math