This fun Halloween-themed activity is designed to be a math centre for students to practise their subtraction and skills with numbers 0 - 20. You can tailor this game depending on the skill that you want your students to practise. You can use the subtraction tokens only, addition tokens only, or combine them for students to practise both.
In this game each student has a trick-or-treat board in front of them. They need to fill their trick-or-treat bag by correctly answering subtraction or addition questions on the candy tokens that they pull out of a bag. They will need to beware of bats that could get pulled out of the bag! Bats scare trick-or-treaters and make them loose all their candy! If a student pulls one of these out, they will need to return ALL the tokens they have collected! When the time is up, the person with the most candy is the winner!
This pack includes colour and black & white versions of:
• 6 trick-or-treat boards with a number line to help students solve the questions.
• 54 subtraction candy tokens
• 54 addition candy tokens
• 6 bat tokens
Check out my other addition and subtraction games:
• Blast Off Bears - Addition and Subtraction Game (Numbers 0-20)
• Scavenger Puppies Addition Game (Numbers 0-20)
• Hungry Sharks Subtraction Game (Numbers 0-20)