This activity is perfect for October! Practice making inferences while playing a game! Pack includes 18 inference cards and a "How to Make an Inference" poster to review with your students!
1. Print, cut and laminate all cards and “Trick or Treat” bags (one per student).
2. Use the “Inference Poster” to review concepts, if needed.
3. Place all cards face-down on the table.
4. Have students take turns turning over the cards and making their inference. Once they’ve made their inference, instruct students to place their card in their “Trick or Treat” bag.
5. Watch out! If a student turns over a “Monster” card, they lose a turn.
6. Once all cards are claimed, the student with the most inference cards in their “Trick or Treat” bag, wins the game!
A Perfect Blend
Please let me know if you have any questions before downloading.