This packet features pronouns he, she, and they as well as phonemes initial, medial, and final /t/, /d/, /k/, /g/, /f/, and /v/.
Note: Clusters/blends are not included in this packet.
• Have the student pick a piece of candy from the bag/tissue box/hat and roll the Halloween dice.
• The student would then use a full sentence “he has the red candy” to target pronouns.
• You can also use this activity to target articulation sounds.
• Have the student name the picture on the candy and “give” the candy to one of the trick-or-treaters.
• The student can then produce a sentence like, "He has a car" or "They have a kite".
My Cute Graphics
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.